Earkart provides adequate safeguards where such information is processed in the way of including but not limited to collection, recording, storing, utilisation, disclosure, transfer and deletion. Earkart processes the data fairly in compliance with the applicable laws.
Information we collect about you
The types of information we collect about you depends on your use of our products, services, and the ways that you interact with us. This may include information about:
- How you use or visit our Platform and your accounts with Earkart.
- How you use our services and products and interact with us.
- Contact, billing, and other information you provide.
- Suggestions to Improve and develop our products and services.
- Advertisement and marketing materials propagated, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
We also obtain information from third-party sources. We protect information obtained from third-parties according to the privacy practices as described in this Privacy Statement. These third-party sources vary over time and may include:
- Communication services, including email providers and social networks, when you give permission to access your information on such third-party services or networks.
- Distributors/ Business Partners with who we offer our products or services or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly available sources.
While providing various products, services or features, we may ask you to provide personal information. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Your name, age, gender, email address, mailing address, telephone numbers, product preferences and related details.
- Employment information such as your job title and other business or company information.
- Credentials such as your account id, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and Earkart account access.
- Web form information you provide in our web forms (forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether the information requested is mandatory or voluntary).
- Payment information to process payments, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), or other transaction details.
- Account history information related to the products or services you purchase, and the activities associated with your account.
- Cookie and tracking information such as IP address, device identifier, location data, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL), other unique identifiers, and other technical data that may uniquely identify your device, system or browser.
- Troubleshooting and support information when you contact Earkart to make a purchase or for technical support or customer support services, phone conversations, or chat sessions with our representatives which may be monitored and recorded.
- Feedback and rating information, you provide to us such as customer survey feedback and product reviews you write.
USE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The objective behind collecting your personal information is to provide better services and to perform various site related activities with greater convenience and efficiency. We use and share your information to:
- Deliver and maintain our products and services.
- Create and maintain your account.
- Estimate credit and payment risk.
- Provide account related services and information.
- Help you with customer service and technical support issues or questions.
- To help us improve and personalize our products and services.
- To provide marketing and promotional communications, and deliver targeted and relevant advertising and relevant offers to you, which includes better predicting content and marketing offers that may interest you.
- Authenticate you and your account.
- Detect and prevent fraud.
- Manage and protect our networks, services, and customers.
Due to the nature of services provided by Earkart, the Platform may disclose your personal information to third parties, with your explicit consent, in order to provide you with the best information for which you accessed the Platform’s service.
The non-personal identifiable information such as your IP address, surfed web pages on the Platform, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses are automatically collected, when you interact with the Platform. We use different types of technologies to collect this information, including cookies and single-pixel GIFs.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
ADVERTISEMENTS AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED TO PROCESS PAYMENTS
If you decide to avail our services on the Platform, we collect some additional information in order to complete the transaction. We collect information such as billing address, a credit/debit number, credit/debit expiration date, details related to UPI/ Payment wallet and other necessary payment details to process the payments. You can be assured that CashFree & RazorPay, the Platform trusted gateway partner uses secure encryption technology in order to keep your transactional details confidential at all times. These gateways are managed by leading Banks who use the 3D Secure password service, created by you, to provide an additional layer of security to our online transactions.
While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Platform, Earkart will not assume liability, monetary or consequential, for any loss caused to you due to payment issues arising out of the transactions.
Earkart makes significant efforts to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the collected information. These measures may include the use of secure server technology in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the IT Act, 2000 and the Rules. Be aware, however, that the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet, and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
Some areas of our Platform may be password-protected. To increase security, please do not share your passwords with anyone. You shall not undertake any act which amounts to breach of security and you shall not try to access password-protected area of the Site without proper authorization.
Earkart Private Limited
A-133, Ground Floor,
Gautam Buddha Nagar, UP- 201301
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
Any disputes arising under or connected with this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India and courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising under or connected with this policy.