- Unless specified otherwise, Earkart Private Limited (“Earkart”) warrants to the Customer that EQFY (exclusive trademark of Earkart) branded Products will from invoice date be free from defects in materials and workmanship, in the course of normal use in compliance with the instructions in the Operations Manual, for a period of twenty-four (24) monthsor such other period as may be set out in the invoice issued to the end-customer ("Standard Warranty" And "Relevant Warranty" period as appropriate).
- The warranties set out here do not apply in any of the following cases:
- Products have been altered, serviced, or repaired by anyone other than Earkart or Earkart authorized store, without Earkart’s prior written consent, and problems caused by use of parts and components not supplied by Earkart.
- Products have been damaged by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Earkart, i.e., Act of God, Fire, Flood, War, Act of Violence, or any similar occurrence.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Products have been improperly used, installed, or maintained by the end customer and not as per the direction mentioned in the Operations Manual.
- Products have been damaged by: abuse; Damage, fault, failure, or malfunction due to external causes including accident, or negligence in use, improper storage, transportation, or handling.
- Subject to Clause 2 above, on receipt of a valid claim during the Warranty period, Earkart will repair or replace EQFY‐branded Products returned to Earkart’s facility at its discretion and to the extent permitted by law. End-customer must prepay shipping and transportation charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during such shipment and transportation. Earkart will ship the repaired or replacement Products to end-customer, freight prepaid.
- In order to avail the benefits under warranty, the end-customer must present the invoice copy and warranty registration card to Earkart. Soft copy of the invoice and warranty registration card is also sufficient to avail the warranty benefits.
- The end-customer agrees that, in relation to Third Party Products purchased through Earkart, where such of the Products are covered by a relevant manufacturer's warranty, then Earkart Warranty shall not extend to such Third-Party Products and such manufacturer's warranty shall be the sole warranty in respect of such Third-Party Products. The Customer shall utilize that warranty for the support of such Third-Party Products and in any event not look to Earkart but shall look to the relevant manufacturer for such warranty support. Earkart in so far as permitted by law, provides Third Party Products "as is".
- Earkart shall not be liable or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control including delay in repairing/ replacing due to non-availability of any component or accessory, labor problem, restrictions and regulations of the government, public movement, war and any unavoidable circumstances, specially vis-à-vis the import of supplies and raw material or if Earkart is otherwise prevented from performing its functions under this warranty.
- Earkart's obligation under all types of warranties shall be limited to repair of parts or replacement only. The maximum amount of liability with respect to any Product related claim(s), if entertained by Earkart, will be subject to the maximum retail price of the Product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
AUDIENTES’ STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
Audientes warrants its Product(s) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship in the course of normal use in compliance with the instructions in the Operations Manual, for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of delivery to end-user customer.
If Audientes determines that the Product(s) are defective, due to any failure of internal device characteristics or not in compliance with the Operation Manual, Audientes can (i) repair the defective Product(s) or the defective part(s) of the Product(s), (ii) replace the defective Product(s) or the defective parts of the Product(s).
The warranties set out here do not apply in any of the following cases:
- Products have been altered or repaired by anyone other than Manufacturer without Manufacturer’s prior written consent.
- Products have been damaged by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Manufacturer.
- Products have been improperly used or maintained by the End Customer and not as per the direction mentioned in the Operations Manual.
- Products have been damaged by: abuse; improper installation or application; or negligence in use, improper storage, transportation or handling.
Please Note- In the case of Ven products, original manufacturers, i.e., Audientes India private Limited, have provided the above mentioned specific warranty, which shall be applicable subject to Customer(s) compliance with the warranty terms mentioned therein. With respect to the warranty offered by the original manufacturer, Earkart would not be responsible or liable for the same. Your claims will have to be raised with Audientes only. If feasible, Earkart may provide reasonable assistance in this regard.